[R-SIG-Mac] Gui problems

Nathan Weisz Nathan.Weisz at uni-konstanz.de
Wed Oct 27 15:33:11 CEST 2004

Hi,

a couple of days ago I downloaded the 2.0 Mac-version of R.

platform powerpc-apple-darwin6.8
arch     powerpc
os       darwin6.8
system   powerpc, darwin6.8
status
major    2
minor    0.0
year     2004
month    10
day      04
language R

Everything worked great so far. However since yesterday my GUI "crashes"
shorty (o.k. immediately; I can't enter anything) after starting R. I
removed R and reinstalled it a couple of times without solving the
problem. The X11 version works fine, so there probably should be a
problem with my GUI.
I reproduced the problem today and wanted to send you a crash report
from the Crashreporter/R.crash.log but couldn't find a report dated
from today. So is it really a crash?

Additional info, probably only superstitious but the problem began after
installing and deinstalling VPN.

Any hint is greatly appreciated.

Best,
Nathan