[R-SIG-Mac] Bioconductor - reposTools errors

stefano iacus stefano.iacus at unimi.it
Thu Nov 11 11:24:03 CET 2004

On Nov 11, 2004, at 10:47 AM, Anestis Antoniadis wrote:

> Dear Stefano,
> dear all
> I have tried to get the complete bioc 1.5 in binary form from the R
> menu.
> While it downloads and installs everything in my ~/Library/R/library
> whenever invoked by, for example library(rama), I get an error that
> the package
> is pre 2.0.0.

it seems that some packages have not been updated by my script. I've
now forced the complete rebuilding of all the packages, I hope it would
be ok in a couple of days (due to mirroring).
And you are right, rama is one of the packages built for 1.9.1 and
never updated (gosh!)

I'll file a mail to this mailing list when the complete process is over.

Stefano