[R-SIG-Mac] Bioconductor - reposTools errors

Anestis Antoniadis antonia at imag.fr
Thu Nov 11 10:47:10 CET 2004

Dear Stefano,
dear all
I have tried to get the complete bioc 1.5 in binary form from the R
menu.
While it downloads and installs everything in my ~/Library/R/library
whenever invoked by, for example library(rama), I get an error that the
package
is pre 2.0.0.
How do you force R downloading the right packages without recompiling
them?
Many thanks
Anestis

On Nov 11, 2004, at 9:01 AM, stefano iacus wrote:

> Hi Susan,
> the complete (default set of packages of) bioc 1.5 is now available in
> binary form.
> Can you please report us the errors you get and exactly what you do,
> your mac os x versio etc ?
> stefano
>
> On Nov 11, 2004, at 2:18 AM, Susan Gurney wrote:
>
>> Dear Sir,
>>
>>          I am trying to download Bioconductor on a Mac5- having
>> installed R -and using the 'Package Installer' I keep getting error
>> messages.
>>  Any help with  command codes to download Bioconductor packages
>> (especially affy)
>> for Mac computer would be very much appreciated-
>>                                            Susan Gurney,
>>                                           Comp. Bio student, Columbia

Prof. Anestis ANTONIADIS
Laboratoire de Modelisation et Calcul(LMC-IMAG)
Universite Joseph Fourier
Tour IRMA
B.P.53
38041 Grenoble CEDEX 9