[R-SIG-Mac] RE: [Rpy] Rpy-0.3.4 on OS X (10.3.3)

Warnes, Gregory R gregory_r_warnes at groton.pfizer.com
Tue Feb 17 16:44:17 MET 2004

Wonderful Jan!

I've been working with Christopher Fonnesbeck [chris at fonnesbeck.org] to get
rpy to build cleanly on OS X, so your information is timely.

I had already checked into CVS changes to make the infringing definitions in
the header files 'extern' with a single definition within one .C file.  I've
now added the linker flags you suggested.

If you have a moment, could you check to see if the CVS version compiles
cleanly now?

To get it via anonymous CVS do:

cvs -d:pserver:anonymous at cvs.sourceforge.net:/cvsroot/rpy login
cvs -z3 -d:pserver:anonymous at cvs.sourceforge.net:/cvsroot/rpy rpy

Thanks!

-Greg

LEGAL NOTICE\ Unless expressly stated otherwise, this messag...{{dropped}}