[R-SIG-Mac] mgcv doesn't compile

Stefano Iacus jago at mclink.it
Mon Oct 13 22:55:42 MEST 2003

One user reports something similar to me.
It seems like you are using gcc from fink while RAqua is configured to
use Apple's gcc + g77 from khanna (see http://www.economia.unimi.it/R/ )
You should not directly update that package as it come from base
distribution.
BTW, if you prefer to use fink stuff, you should better build RAqua
from the R sources and install it with make install-aqua. Then all
whould work fine.

Let me know

stefano