[R-SIG-Mac] Help.start() issues

George W. Gilchrist gwgilc at wm.edu
Mon Nov 17 18:20:49 MET 2003

Simon,

I'm just not living right... Camino loads up fine, but I cannot search for
anything on the R help page. I'm not sure what the problem is. Several folks
have reported this in the past with the last solution I found to be to use
Netscape 7.0 or earlier. Yet I see folks talking about using Safari or
Camino successfully, but it does not happen for me. Thanks for your
comments, though!

Cheers, George

George W. Gilchrist                        Email #1: gwgilc at wm.edu
Department of Biology, Box 8795          Email #2: kitesci at cox.net
College of William & Mary                    Phone: (757) 221-7751
Williamsburg, VA 23187-8795                    Fax: (757) 221-6483
http://gwgilc.people.wm.edu/