[R-SIG-Mac] Help.start() issues

George W. Gilchrist gwgilc at wm.edu
Fri Nov 14 15:25:10 MET 2003

Sorry to bother folks, but what browsers are known to work for help.start()
on OS X (just installed Panther...)? I use Safari for most things, but it
does not seem to work for /usr/local/lib/R/doc/html/index.html. Something
about the Java script involved in searching does not run correctly. I have
the same problem with Netscape 7.1. The last "success" I had was with
Netscape 7.0. Does anyone have a better suggestion? Thanks, as always.

Cheers, George

George W. Gilchrist                        Email #1: gwgilc at wm.edu
Department of Biology, Box 8795          Email #2: kitesci at cox.net
College of William & Mary                    Phone: (757) 221-7751
Williamsburg, VA 23187-8795                    Fax: (757) 221-6483
http://gwgilc.people.wm.edu/