[R-SIG-Mac]R-1.3.1-Gnome and tcl/tk support?

Jan de Leeuw deleeuw@stat.ucla.edu
Thu, 6 Sep 2001 15:09:25 -0700

R-1.3.1 no longer supports gnome, that will probably come back in 1.4.0,
because
the R team now found a maintainer. If you need gnome support, you can
find it in my private builds of R-patched and R-devel, which are in

http://gifi.stat.ucla.edu/R

I think TCL_LIBRARY should point to /sw/lib, but better just unsetenv it.