[R-gui] Simple way to ask user for text string with R-commander plugin ?

Greg Snow Greg.Snow at imail.org
Mon May 4 21:55:16 CEST 2009

Can you show some minimal code showing what you have tried?

One possibility is that you are not waiting for the pop-up box to close but returning the (empty) string value immediately, but there could be others.  Some code would help us to help you.

--
Gregory (Greg) L. Snow Ph.D.
Statistical Data Center
greg.snow at imail.org