[R-gui] Platform-independent GUI for R... again

Jim Robison-Cox jimrc at math.montana.edu
Tue Nov 9 17:59:28 CET 2004

On Tue, 9 Nov 2004, Philippe Grosjean wrote:

> Hello,
>
> Following my two previous mails about Tinn-R and the R GUI API, I would like
> to start a discussion about the best toolkit and language to use to
> implement a GUI for R.

  As far as toolkits and languages go, has anyone investigated GNUstep?
It is available for Linux, Windows, and, of course, Mac.
Seems to be more active now due to the popularity of Cocoa.

Jim

Jim Robison-Cox               ____________
Department of Math Sciences  |            |       phone: (406)994-5340
2-214 Wilson Hall             \   BZN, MT |       FAX:   (406)994-1789
Montana State University       |  *_______|
Bozeman, MT 59717-2400          \_|      e-mail: jimrc at math.montana.edu