[R-gui] Platform-independent GUI for R... again

Duncan Temple Lang duncan at wald.ucdavis.edu
Tue Nov 9 18:03:32 CET 2004

> Nice! Do you think it will run under Windows and MacOS too?

Yes. There is a windows port of gtk+-2.4.13.
And one can install gtk+...  on Mac using the X11 SDK.
I don't believe there is a native Aqua port for gtk+-2.*,
just gtk1.2.

gtkhtml did not port to Windows for gtk+-1.2 because of the
gnome related printing facilities. I am not certain
about the state of affairs for gtkhtml with gtk+-2.*
And there are additional html options for gtk.

   D.