[R-sig-Geo] Modifications of the methods in resample() function using raster package

Frederico Faleiro |v|@|e|ro @end|ng |rom gm@||@com
Mon Mar 23 19:23:49 CET 2020

Hi Alexandre,

you can use extract from raster (check the examples in the help page).
Depending of your data you can create a spatial polygon that cover the
number of cells you want and define the summary function or use the buffer
argument.

Best regards,

Frederico Faleiro
Postdoctoral Researcher in the INCT-EECBio (https://www.eecbio.ufg.br/)