[R-sig-Geo] Modifications of the methods in resample() function using raster package

ASANTOS @|ex@ndre@@nto@br @end|ng |rom y@hoo@com@br
Mon Mar 23 20:26:39 CET 2020

Thanks Frederico,

But at this moment, I'll try to reduce steps (extract() - focal() -
resample()) and using only resample() function to change the number of
nearest cells, if is possible.

First, in "bilinear" method, I'll like to change the function for work
with the different number of nearest cells and second I'll expected to
create a mean method to calculate the arithmetic average of the n
nearest cells too.

For example, in the first case for 25 nearest cells, I'll like to do
something like resample (myraster, myresolution, window=matrix
(nrow=5,nol=5), method="bilinear") and in the second case resample
(myraster, myresolution, window=matrix (nrow=5,nol=5), fun=mean). But,
obviously this commands doesn't work but expressed my general goal.

Best wishes,

Alexandre

--
Alexandre dos Santos
Geotechnologies and Spatial Statistics applied to Forest Entomology