[R-sig-Geo] Modifications of the methods in resample() function using raster package

ASANTOS @|ex@ndre@@nto@br @end|ng |rom y@hoo@com@br
Mon Mar 23 14:40:46 CET 2020

Dear r-sig-geo members,

 ??? I?ve like to know the possibility of make some modifications in
resample() function in raster package. First, in "bilinear" method by
default is assigns a weighted average of the four nearest cells, and
I?ll like to change for five and six nearest cells, too, is possible?
Second, is it possible too to create the mean method to calculate the
arithmetic average of the four, five, and six nearest cells?

Thanks in advanced,
Alexandre

--
Alexandre dos Santos
Geotechnologies and Spatial Statistics applied to Forest Entomology