[R-sig-Geo] New GDAL multi-dimensional array support?

chris english eng||@hchr|@topher@ @end|ng |rom gm@||@com
Sat Jun 27 03:55:47 CEST 2020

Merely for completeness,
https://cran.r-project.org/web/packages/tiledb/index.html
I feel guilty when I think, let Dirk do the werk, but he is light years
ahead of my C++ and C.
Chris