[R-sig-Geo] New GDAL multi-dimensional array support?

Tim Salabim t|m@@ppe|h@n@ @end|ng |rom gm@||@com
Fri Jun 26 19:23:22 CEST 2020

Somewhat related , but Dirk Edelbüttel just released an R package to
interact with tiledb for storing spatiotemporal data as arrays (I believe
very similar in structure to what stars objects are). Tiledb also has a
gdal driver, so should play rather nicely with stars/sf/...