[R-sig-Geo] rgdal release candidate 1.5-9 rev. 1000 ready for testing

Patrick Schratz p@tr|ck@@chr@tz @end|ng |rom gm@||@com
Sat Jun 6 17:32:32 CEST 2020

AFAIK CRAN for macOS relies on the toolstack listed on
https://mac.r-project.org/libs-4/ and not on homebrew. Though I am not
100% sure here.
There, static tarballs are used which do not follow a package manager
versioning scheme (unfortunately, because this would prevent many issues
for the end user).

-> GDAL 2.4.2 and PROJ 5.2.0