[R-sig-Geo] rgdal release candidate 1.5-9 rev. 1000 ready for testing

Edzer Pebesma edzer@pebe@m@ @end|ng |rom un|-muen@ter@de
Sat Jun 6 17:25:55 CEST 2020

Patrick, out of interest: can you point to a CI that mirrors what CRAN
OSX binary builds do? What I have seen they build on brew, not on
statically built binaries.