[R-sig-Geo] Accurate spatial database for country administrative boundaries

Diego Hernangómez Herrero d|ego@hern@ngomezherrero @end|ng |rom gm@||@com
Tue Dec 1 17:32:07 CET 2020

My mistake, if you look for country-level boundaries giscoR may be an
option. For administrative boundaries inside a country  (provinces, states,
regions) giscoR only has information for European Union countries and a
NUTS level, that does not match completely with the administrative levels
of the country, so if this is your case it may not fit your needs.

Hope that helped