[R-sig-Geo] Accurate spatial database for country administrative boundaries

Diego Hernangómez Herrero d|ego@hern@ngomezherrero @end|ng |rom gm@||@com
Tue Dec 1 17:22:58 CET 2020

My two cent: 'giscoR’ package  can also be an option. The source of the
file is Eurostat and you can get the data on 5 different resolution levels:

https://ec.europa.eu/eurostat/web/gisco/geodata/reference-data/administrative-units-statistical-units/countries