[R-sig-Geo] Accurate spatial database for country administrative boundaries

Manuel Spínola m@p|no|@10 @end|ng |rom gm@||@com
Tue Dec 1 17:18:28 CET 2020

Thank you very much Edzer.

I will take a look at it.

Manuel

--
*Manuel Spínola, Ph.D.*
Instituto Internacional en Conservación y Manejo de Vida Silvestre