[R-sig-Geo] Field names abbreviated for ESRI Shapefile driver

Miluji Sb m||uj|@b @end|ng |rom gm@||@com
Sun Apr 19 18:44:53 CEST 2020

Dear Akos and Joe,

Thank you for your kind replies and the information. I did not know about
the character limit, it is easier for me to shorten the variable names.
Thank you again and stay safe.

Best,

Milu