[R-sig-Geo] How to get the coordinates (latitude/longitude) of a continent outline?

Ben Tupper btupper @end|ng |rom b|ge|ow@org
Sat Feb 2 20:40:19 CET 2019

Hi,

Yes, I flubbed that.  I had it in my head that this...

https://www.naturalearthdata.com/downloads/110m-physical-vectors/110m-land/ <https://www.naturalearthdata.com/downloads/110m-physical-vectors/110m-land/>

... had Africa as a stand alone polygon, but that is not so.  Sorry for the noise.

Ben