[R-sig-Geo] How to get the coordinates (latitude/longitude) of a continent outline?

Sohrab Abbasnejad @ohr@b@@bb@@nej@d @end|ng |rom y@hoo@com
Sat Feb 2 16:17:05 CET 2019

 Dear Ben,

Thank you for your reply.

So far as I am aware, the rnaturalearth package provides information about countries within a continent, states within countries and "world" coastline (subsetting the coastline is not possible). Nevertheless, the package does not include maps/data of "continents". What I need is the coordinates of Africa's outline (as a single entity), not the coordinates of countries' outlines within Africa.

Best,
Sohrab