[R-sig-Geo] Kriging question, please

Erin Hodgess er|nm@hodge@@ @end|ng |rom gm@||@com
Thu Dec 19 20:36:45 CET 2019

Hi again everyone:

Sorry for the unclear question.

Typically, I have data that is at say, 8 locations and collected every
hour.  So spatial and/or spatial-temporal kriging works fine.

In this case, I am dealing with traffic accident data.  So it can be at
"any" location and at any time.  I had the (probably incorrect) impression
that kriging may not work in that setting.

Any info much appreciated.

Thanks for your understanding.

Sincerely,
Erin