[R-sig-Geo] Consolidated SRS database/list?

Roger Bivand Roger@Biv@nd @ending from nhh@no
Sat Sep 29 14:11:50 CEST 2018

This blog:

https://erouault.blogspot.com/2018/09/srs-barn-raising-4th-report.html

gives the status on the proposed generic db to ship with PROJ and be used
by software using PROJ.

Roger