[R-sig-Geo] spam message when sending a mail to the list

chris english engli@hchri@topher@ @ending from gm@il@com
Wed May 30 16:19:12 CEST 2018

Laura, Andres,

As Roger admonished me, just never respond ( a mistake I made ), as it is
very difficult to both maintain this
valuable communication regards spatial statistics and exclude the clearly
un-statistically minded.

Chris