[R-sig-Geo] spam message when sending a mail to the list

Andres Diaz Loaiza m@di@zl @ending from gm@il@com
Wed May 30 16:08:55 CEST 2018

Hi LAura,

To me also happened the same, even worst because they are now sending
photos which I am probably sure contains viruses.

Is true that the maillist maintainer should exclude this mail address

The mail of the sender is:  elisarose811567 using es.fcebo.com

All the best,

Andres

> Dear list,
> not sure if it is just me, but I sent two messages to the list in the past
> couple of days. In both cases I immediately received a message from an
> unknown sender with some "particular requests". This is not happening when
> I send mails to other contacts.
>
> I can provide more information to the maintainers or please just let me
> know if/where to report them.
>
> Thanks
>
> laura

Andrés D.