[R-sig-Geo] spam message when sending a mail to the list

Laura Poggio l@ur@@poggio @ending from gm@il@com
Wed May 30 16:34:41 CEST 2018

Hi Chris,
of course the message is immediately deleted and no response. And I do
understand the issues of the maintainers (and really appreciate their
efforts!).
The senders vary, one is what Andres mentioned, but I got a couple of
others. However they are now sending "not safe for work" images. I am just
afraid that the mailing list will be soon blocked by mail filters.

Thanks

Laura