[R-sig-Geo] Is the raster package still receiving updates?

Robert J. Hijmans r.hijmans at gmail.com
Mon Oct 23 08:51:27 CEST 2017

For a variety of reasons, I have not been able to do much work on raster
for the past year. And most of my thinking about it, and some work, has
been around a next generation replacement that is simpler in use and much
faster.
But for now, over the coming months, I will make sure that it gets updated
and bugs get fixed.

Best, Robert

On Sunday, October 22, 2017, Barry Rowlingson <b.rowlingson at lancaster.ac.uk