[R-sig-Geo] Access to google drive account using RGoogleDocs

Roger Bivand Roger.Bivand at nhh.no
Fri Oct 21 20:06:21 CEST 2016

It appears that there are ongoing DDOS incidents affecting DNS providers
and through them the services you mention; see:

https://tech.slashdot.org/story/16/10/21/135241/several-sites-including-twitter-spotify-paypal-nytimes-suffering-outage----dyn-dns-under-ddos-attack-update

so I'd wait until things calm down before drawing conclusions.

Roger