[R-sig-Geo] Access to google drive account using RGoogleDocs

chris english englishchristophera at gmail.com
Fri Oct 21 20:19:22 CEST 2016

Roger,

Thank you for this input. I am accustomed to high latency. Though I imagine
that this DDOS on DSN services will escalate through the
the end of the present election and beyond. There's probably an R approach,
in addition to Apache, to dealing with this...

As a completely peculiar aside, my wife decided a year ago that when she
has her fugue state, her last name will be Bivand.
She loves the sound. Best to think forties movies here. Hope you look
something like Charles Boyer, as it will round things out nicely.

Chris