[R-sig-Geo] Access to google drive account using RGoogleDocs

chris english englishchristophera at gmail.com
Fri Oct 21 19:55:24 CEST 2016

Paolo,

I saw your post and was just anticipating sharing some data with colleagues
in New Zealand, and I believe that
between two weeks ago and now, github has changed some Apache Server
settings so that me, sitting in Cyprus can no longer
access, though if I went in through my wife's VPN and appeared to be in
NYC, it might work. So, at the moment
I can't even get into github using devtools to check, but I believe that
your 'error' has to do with your locale 'it' as against where
github servers are and a new filter. I could, of course, be wrong on all
counts, but when I arrive NYC next week I'll
check and report.

I realize that this seems somewhat far afield of your question regarding
RGoogleDocs, but I've been noticing a segmentation
in accessibility in Amazon, Google (at times), and now github which is
completely inaccessible. So perhaps it is a matter of contracting
a VPN service. As I say, I'll check in NY and report.

Chris