[R-sig-Geo] R - QGIS integration

Kent Johnson kent3737 at gmail.com
Tue Nov 22 15:05:45 CET 2016

If I understand correctly your question is not about QGIS but about using R
to make maps with inset charts. There are several examples of charts on
maps here:
http://stackoverflow.com/questions/10368180/plotting-pie-graphs-on-map-in-ggplot

Also ggmap + ggmap::inset looks like it will do what you want, see the
ggplot2::annotation_custom example for a little help.

Kent