[R-sig-Geo] R - QGIS integration

MacQueen, Don macqueen1 at llnl.gov
Wed Nov 23 17:40:46 CET 2016

And if Kent is correct, then there is also:

subplot  package:Hmisc  R Documentation

Embed a new plot within an existing plot

     Subplot will embed a new plot within an existing plot at the
     coordinates specified (in user units of the existing plot).

(Which would not require learning ggplot2)
--
Don MacQueen

Lawrence Livermore National Laboratory
7000 East Ave., L-627