[R-sig-Geo] Multiplying a raster object

Tadaishi Yatabe-Rodriguez tyatabe at ucdavis.edu
Thu Feb 25 18:32:33 CET 2016

Thanks Loic,

That helps a lot, actually. I used the wrong factor for transforming.
Still adding the values of my raster don't add up to the points of the
original ppp object. So I suppose there are better approaches than
multiplying the raster by factor. If someone else wants to chip in on this
it'll be great.

Thanks again,

Tada