[R-sig-Geo] using 'mask' versus 'crop' in raster

Travis Belote tbelote at tws.org
Mon Aug 10 21:00:39 CEST 2015

That appears to be the problem. Thank you for your time responding! I’m still relatively new to R… or at least I’m still learning some of these basic ways of trouble-shooting issues. I greatly appreciate your help!

FYI I had Hmisc loaded, which was causing the problem. I will know to check this next time.

Thanks so much again!
Travis

R. Travis Belote, PhD
Research Ecologist