[R-sig-Geo] Spatial stationarity

adeela uaf adeela.uaf at gmail.com
Tue Aug 11 09:10:40 CEST 2015

Hi,
I asked a question here about how we can check spatial stationarity in R
for a data having latitude and longitude of the meausred reponse.
Suggestions given were based on graphical outputs. These are based on
subjective approaches. My question is still how we can check about stong
stationarity, weak stationarity, anisotropy test and somewhat about
intrinsic random function in R for spatial data(having lat, long and
response).
My second question is that if I have the sample data from 48 locations of a
town and I don't have the new data to place for prediction, Is there anyway
to simulate the new data for prediction from the available sample data.

I will be very thankfull for any suggestions and guideline on both questions

Regards,
Adeela
University of Agriculture, Faisalabad