[R-sig-Geo] R: Intamap and "honoring" original data

Edzer Pebesma edzer.pebesma at uni-muenster.de
Sat Sep 7 15:22:41 CEST 2013

On 09/07/2013 02:14 PM, r_sig_geo at libero.it wrote:
> Any suggestions?

Several:

1. don't ask questions on this mailing list without revealing your
identity and affiliation,

2. don't expect people to answer within 24 hours and/or in weekends,

3. don't simply repost your questions to the nearly 3000 list members,
but rather try to improve your question in case of no response after,
say, a week without response. See also
https://stat.ethz.ch/pipermail/r-sig-geo/2013-September/019254.html .