[R-sig-Geo] Increasing font size in a levelplot graphic

Pascal Oettli kridox at ymail.com
Tue Mar 26 04:52:48 CET 2013

Hi,

For example:

p.strip <- list(cex=1.5, lines=2, fontface='bold')
ckey <- list(labels=list(cex=1.5, col='magenta'), height=0.5)
x.scale <- list(cex=1, alternating=1, col='red')
y.scale <- list(cex=1, alternating=1, col='blue')

levelplot(s, colorkey=ckey, par.strip.text=p.strip,
scales=list(x=x.scale, y=y.scale))

HTH,
Pascal