[R-sig-Geo] Increasing font size in a levelplot graphic

Oscar Perpiñán Lamigueiro oscar.perpinan at gmail.com
Tue Mar 26 10:40:51 CET 2013

Hi,

On the other hand, perhaps your problem arises when you export the
graphic using large values for width and height without modifying the
resolution.

Try this:

library(raster)
library(rasterVis)

r <- raster()
r <- init(r, runif)

## res=72 if none is provided
png('smallFontSize.png', width=4000, height=4000)
levelplot(r)
dev.off()

png('correctFontSize.png', width=4000, height=4000, res=600)
levelplot(r)
dev.off()

Best,

Oscar.