[R-sig-Geo] Increasing font size in a levelplot graphic

Thiago V. dos Santos thi_veloso at yahoo.com.br
Tue Mar 26 04:16:31 CET 2013

Dear R-SIGgers,

This question is related to the rasterVis package. Please reproduce the following plot:

library(raster)
library(rasterVis)

r1=r2=r3=raster(nr=100, nc=100)
r1[]<-r2[]<-r3[]<-1:ncell(r1)
s<-stack(r1,r2,r3)
levelplot(s)

On my Mac, I think the text size is too small. Increasing picture dimensions won't work - graph size will increase but text still looks small.

So my question arises: how can I increase axis, scale and title font size in a levelplot graphic? I've skimmed over both rasterVis and lattice documentation and haven't found any clues.

Any help appreciated.

Best regards,
Thiago.