[R-sig-Geo] NetCDF to Brick

JacobF jsf2fa at mail.missouri.edu
Tue Jun 25 19:53:41 CEST 2013

I'm having an issue with creating a raster brick from a NetCDF. Normally this
works fine but for a file I recently downloaded the time and X dimensions
are getting swapped so I get a brick with dimensions 72, 7300, 525600, 110
(nrow, ncol, ncell, nlayers), when it should be 72, 110, 7920, 7300  (nrow,
ncol, ncell, nlayers). I haven't seen any documentation for setting the x, y
and z variables when creating a brick, only when outputting one as a NetCDF.