[R-sig-Geo] Need help with spatial data plotting

Edzer Pebesma edzer.pebesma at uni-muenster.de
Thu Feb 14 10:32:25 CET 2013

Most of us learned to crawl before we could walk, but this is something
we cannot do for you. Go to the R web site, read the R FAQ and the R
manual "An introduction to R", read as much as possible related or
similar material as you can, and get your hands dirty on doing simple
things. Then, read the mailing list posting guide to learn which
questions trigger volunteers to answer here:

http://www.r-project.org/posting-guide.html