[R-sig-Geo] Bayesian Estimates for 1st-order Spatial Autoregressive Model

Roger Bivand Roger.Bivand at nhh.no
Thu Aug 9 20:56:29 CEST 2012

You hijacked a different thread on the list, with an inappropriate
subject. When posting, do follow the guidelines, and always begin a new
thread/question by writing a text-only (no HTML) message to the list.
Never reply to a message in an existing thread erasing the contents and/or
subject as you've done here. You've also succeeded in confusing the
original poster in this thread.

Roger