[R-sig-Geo] Help to know Swedish projection (proj4string(myfile) <- CRS(""))

bart bart at njn.nl
Thu Aug 26 14:45:00 CEST 2010

Seems there are rather a lot of varieties on these systems

http://spatialreference.org/ref/?search=RT90

If you find the right one there click on the proj4 there is the right
string if i'm not mistaken
http://spatialreference.org/ref/epsg/3022/proj4/

maybe the epsg code it self can be used as well if i read the CRS help