[R-sig-Geo] help to use GMerrorsar () spdep

Roger Bivand Roger.Bivand at nhh.no
Mon Aug 23 21:28:30 CEST 2010

On Mon, 23 Aug 2010, Francisco Silva wrote:

> Hi Folks,
>
> I am trying to work with spatial logit model and I stopped my research
> in a Paper of Pinkse that make estimation of spatial models by GMM.
> I search in R communite and I find that GMerrorsar function in spdep
> package is used to it,  but I have tryied so many times to make my
> model by this function and i did not figure it out.
> Some body knows how to work with this function?
> If so, can send me an example?

example(GMerrorsar)
?GMerrorsar # examples at end

but note that this function is *not* for fitting spatial logit models, for
which no functions are available in R. It is for fitting spatial error
models with a continuous dependent variable, and may be used as an
alternative to maximum likelihood.

Had you shown the code you were using for this function, it would have
been easier to see what you are doing wrong.

Hope this helps,

Roger