[R-sig-Geo] Using the Z value for 3-D polygons?

Jim Burke j.burke at earthlink.net
Thu Mar 5 03:44:14 CET 2009

Hi everyone,

Please be patient with that recent email I sent
out that suddenly turned into dropped linefeed
semi garbage as I sent it.

To view this properly, you can copy and paste
to a Notepad or Unix edit session and insert
the line feeds here and there so you can
understand it better.

I opened a bug with Thunderbird.

Back to R, I really hope to get going on the
problem in that note. I have spent some
thought and time trying to get it fixed but
no success.

Thanks,
Jim Burke