[R-sig-Geo] [Report #4] Kriging with GRASS and R: v.autokrige port to wxPython and more

Anne Ghisla a.ghisla at gmail.com
Fri Jun 19 15:43:46 CEST 2009

Hello all,

this week I made steady progress on the module.
What I've done:
* renamed the module v.krige, as its features will go beyond automatic
kriging.
* addition of choicebox with only numerical columns, as interpolation
will be based on such variables
* refactoring on interface population - more to come
* started documentation page

Next week I plan to create the splashscreen during dependencies check
and data load, and examine how to integrate gstat functions.

best regards,

Anne

http://grass.osgeo.org/wiki/V.autokrige_GSoC_2009