[R-sig-Geo] is.convex, is.monotone for polygons

Nicholas Lewin-Koh nikko at hailmail.net
Fri Jun 19 17:48:20 CEST 2009

Hi Markus,
I don't know of any packages that have an exported test for this,
but it would not be hard to write. For monotone it would probably be
better to write something a little more general that could test
if a polygon is x-monotone, y-monotone or rotationally monotone.
I would offer to write this, but I won't be able to get to it for a
while
since we are in the process of moving, and my computer will soon be
dismantled.

Nicholas